PAnative

anyone have surplus seeds?

I'm looking to get my nephew into horticulture after an interest he showed in my garden. I know many of you grow some very unique plants/flowers/trees and if you could spare any it would be greatly appreciated.

nothing huge, just a few seeds in an envelope would be more than enough.

if you have some options available please PM me with any questions, thanks

webmaster
Site Admin

PAnative

if possible, id like to get some trees or flowers

pondlady

I have lots of seeds I will not use this year. If you would be willing to send me postage I will share them with you. I can post a list if you like.

PAnative

PM sent! thank you!

PAnative

anyone else!?!?!

kimbledawn

I have lots of seeds but they are two years old. Do you want to try some of them out?

kimbledawn

LodiLapp

thanks for that heads up kimbledawn, now I really have a jumpstart on my seed collection

LodiLapp

Just sent off my order for these seeds and hoping this works, hasanyone actually ordered seeds from www.wintersown.com ?

lil
Newly Registered

I have some bushes and trees
Also mustang grape to name a few if you are stll interested

lil
Newly Registered

I have some bushes and trees
Also mustang grape to name a few if you are stll interested

iseark

I'm sure you received your seeds from Wintersown by now but if not you will. I go there every year. It is run by one woman and sometimes it takes longer if she has a lot of orders but she always comes through. Very nice lady. I forgot to send my sase once and emailed her and she waited for me to send it separately and was very gracious. Good luck.

kimbledawn

Hi, I ordered from them my first year gardening and anytime they have a seed that I can't get. They always come through and it's a great way to get a jump start on seed saving!

kimbledawn

Hi, did you order the free veggies and the free tomatoes? Sometimes people overlook that there are two free seed sections.

iseark

I get both too. I also like that you can send them your extra seed to send out to others too. A way to "give back" if you can't afford to donate $.

gardeningwithe

I recently ordered from wintersow. I did both so I could share some with my mom. I haven't planted them yet so I don't know how great they produce, but they did send a decent amount of seed types. The thing to remember is that the general seeds is whatever they have at the time. The great thing with the tomato is that you can pick the types you want. Apparently you can order both from them twice a year, which I was surprised about. I am too lazy to type it all out again :> but I did a post on each. Here are the links if anyone finds that helpful:

https://gardeningwithe.blogspot.com/2013 ... seeds.html

https://gardeningwithe.blogspot.com/2013 ... seeds.html

- I hope that's not considered a plug for my blog- it's just that I did a decent review on what they sent with pictures and descriptions. If there is a problem with putting my blog on here let me know and I will edit this post and remove the links.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”