Wort
Cool Member

I'm looking for...

Artemasia absintium goji moss spores mushroom spores true or winter hardy bamboo pm and I'll let you know what I have

Wort
Cool Member

I have dandelion goldenrod chinese elm nightshade wildrose tobacco super chilli loco pepper columbine and a few more

tomc
Super Green Thumb

Re: I'm looking for...

Wort wrote:Artemasia absintium goji moss spores mushroom spores true or winter hardy bamboo pm and I'll let you know what I have
Wort, when I simply had to have some moss for bonsai I searched out what I liked locally and chopped it up and mixed it in with some buttermilk and mixed it in with sifted bark mulch fines. Spead out ona cookie sheet with some holes in it and grow your own bonsai sized lawn.

Bamboo seeds for all intents and purpouses do not exist. a live root available for a few bucks at my local farmers market (for about what postage would cost you).
Think like a tree
© 2016 Invisable Inc.

Wort
Cool Member

Tom thanks for the info if true bamboo doesn't propagate seeds I wanna know why ebay sellers sell some and they don't get in trouble thanks for the moss info too how much would postage be for your bamboo?

tomc
Super Green Thumb

Wort I was not able to bring divisions of bamboo with me to Ohio from New Hampshire.

My local farmers market had rooted examples of black bamboo and american caine, For under $10 with is equal to postage.

I bet yours does too.

Bamboo sets seeds just before the corm dies. Its on a very long cycle (like longer than once every 11 years). Why would someone offer non-viable seeds?

beats me...
Think like a tree
© 2016 Invisable Inc.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”