PenPalAnna

Getting Started: Seeds wanted.

Hey everyone. First off forgive my spelling typing errors. I've lost my voice and I now have cough syrup with codnie in it. Wow, that stuff packs a punch!

This is my first year growing things from seed. I have had some sucess so far. My watermelons, acorn squash, and catnip have sprouted. I am always looking for more seeds. I don't really have any to trade though. I will be more than happy to send a SASE.

I am interested with just about anything! I even love morning glories. I want to start saving and trading seeds. Maybe by this time next year I will be able to pay all of you back with some amazing seeds! Anyway I'm rambeling. PM me if you could help me out. thanks so much for all the great advice and chatter that goes on this forum.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Check out my list of seeds I have available, here:

https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42829

If you are interested in some of these, PM me with what you are interested in. Check out other people's offerings in this section too, and PM the people with stuff you like.

I am just hoping for my seeds to find a good home, not go to waste, so I don't care about trading...

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”