OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

Cheap Seeds at Dollar Tree

Found some Seed Packages at my Local Dollar Tree, I Noticed that They Still had there Summer stuff and some Winter Seasonal things, The Seed Packets are .25 Cents =O I got all the ones I needed, not more, So I left only the Flowers, but got the Parennial Flower mix, also they have some awesome small creative pots, I Got a Hanging kind of Bowl, its too nice to not get. All of you should check your local Dollar Tree and Browse thru.

[img]https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u135/victororozco/2011-11-30191046.jpg[/img]

Luria

Few months ago I got some cucumber seeds for 20 cents at walgreens, planted them and they're starting to produce, this is a great idea!
Also they made a seed sale at K-mart but I got there too late, gonna be prepared for next year!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I bought over 50 packs of seeds a few months ago at the Dollar store for less than 5 cents a pack. Ipt half of them in a container without a lid and they got wet and ruined what a dummy I can be! They were really nice dollar packs all kinds! I will check at dollar tree. Thanks!

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”