lemonlily53
Newly Registered

looking for different kinds of gourd seeds, hyancinth bean

Looking for birdhouse, swan, dipper gourd seeds, different kinds of gourd seeds and hyancinth bean seeds. will send a huge amount of freshly harvested dark pink mg seeds.

purpledew88
Newly Registered

I have a few Wax Gourd (Winter Melon-Hybrid Small Round) and Hyacinth Bean (Asia Purple).

alday
Newly Registered

Hi, I have gourd seeds and hycinth bean seeds. The gourds are large 15 to 20 inches tall and 12 to 18 inches wide.. What else do you have to trade. I have all kinds of MGs. Or I will send for postage.. D-mail me if interested. alday

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

I have a lot of different gourd seeds some are extremely hard to find and some you can not buy. I don't know the real names but I know the size and shape.

I have one gourd I call it a long handle dipper gourd the body is about 7" diameter and the handle is 6 ft long. You have to grow these from hanging vines so the handles will be straight.

I have some bird house gourds about 5 to 6" diameter.

I have some pancake gourds they are 2 ft diameter 1 ft thick and weigh 250 lbs.

I have a lot more I will just have pull out my box of seed and read what I have written on the seed package. I probably have 20+ types of gourds.

What are MGs?

alday
Newly Registered

Lemonlily, What do you have to trade, I forgot. Where is your trdelist? alda

TexasGardener99

I have some nice hyacinth bean seeds that grow very tall plants, with purple/whitish flowers. The beans are edible if cooked before consuming. I also have some nice growing bottle gourd seeds that produce cool bottle shaped gourds that are edible if consume before they harden up (less than 20 days from growth on the plant). Both of these have grown well in Dallas area and I am on year 3 of growing them.
Send me message if would like to trade for both or either. I also have dinosaur gourds seeds but haven't grown them yet, obtained a ripe gourd and took the seeds from it.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”