Hillbilly
Missouri Pink Love Apple
Mortgage Lifter
Oplaka Paste
Ponderosa Pink
Ponderosa Red
Potato Leafed Beefsteak
Sasha's Altai Pride
Special Farm Mix <-have lots to trade of this mixture of heirloom tomato seeds.
Sweet 100's

What I'm looking for in trade Heirloom Tomatoes. Indeterminate, (large fruited) ((Early)), Mid and Late season varieties. Paste, Canning and Salad. No determinates please!

Thanks, farmerted361:)

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Wow Farm! I wish I was able to trade with but, with our border restrictions, others will have to take advantage of your wonderful offer.

farmerted361
Newly Registered

Hi,
To my knowledge there are no restrictions against sending seeds to Canada, the only restrictions are on soil. I have sent plants and seeds to Canada and received as well, but to get them through customs they must be packaged in bubble mailers only! I have sent and received seeds from Australia.

I've baught seeds in Canada and even mailordered seeds from Canada?

Thanks, farmerted361:)
opabinia51 wrote:Wow Farm! I wish I was able to trade with but, with our border restrictions, others will have to take advantage of your wonderful offer.

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Hi Farmeted, I have tried to send seeds to the United states in the past and have had the seeds mailed back to me with a stern letter from customs informing me that seeds are not to cross the border. Furthermore, when trying to mail the seeds to the U.S. the Canada Post agent informed me that fruit and seeds are restricted from crossing the boarder.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”