pompuplover

Have grape hyacinth and english bluebell bulbs!!

Hi I have a TON of grape hyacinth and english bluebell bulbs and some snow drops bulbs that could use a good home!! I would love to trade them for veggies for the kids and I's garden but I will send them for postage also!!
Thanks,
Lisa

keskat

I love grape hyacinth! Unfortunately, when I moved from MI to CA, I gave my seed stores to my grandma and am starting fresh with store packs. :( But if you can't find a trading home for your bulbs, I'd be more than happy to adopt some of them. :)

pompuplover

You bet, please send me your address and I will send them right out!! Do you want the bluebells too?

keskat

Messaged ya, thanks! :D

mbevis
Newly Registered

Hi - I am an expat-Brit living in Ohio, and I would really love to obtain some real English bluebell bulbs, since they are pretty hard to grow from seeds. I have never forgotten the wonder of walking thru a carpet of bluebells in an English forest. They are lovely to look at, and the smell is heavenly. Mike

pompuplover

Hi Mike, I would be more than happy to send you as many as you can use!!! I will mail them out today (well get them ready for Monday!)
Lisa :D

GardenRN
Greener Thumb

Hi, I'd love to trade for some of our blue bells bulbs. I need more flowers in the garden to bring in the bees. What types of seeds are you looking for for you and your kids' garden? I have almost anything you can think of. Just let me know! :)

pompuplover

Hi, I would love to trade just send me your address! We would love any veggies that you can spare!!
Lisa

keskat

Aw, they got here today! I was so excited to see them - and so many! :shock: My daughter was just as excited so, from both of us, THANK YOU! :D

pompuplover

You are both very very welcome!! I sure hope they do great for you and please let me know if you ever need any more!!!
Thanks,
Lisa and Kids

faithful4ever

Do you have anymore avaliable?

Runningtrails

I would love to trade for some too! Let me know if you still have them for trade.

pompuplover

Hi all, I do have some bulbs of the blue bells and a ton of the italian arum left! It has been raining here pretty hard for the last few days and is going to for the next few days, but if you can wait till the rain lets up I will be glad to send you all some!!
Lisa :D

Val76
Newly Registered

I am new to landscaping and would love to have bluebells, grape hyacinths, anything that will continue to come back yearly.
I am also open to any advice you can give me for growing things in the rainy Seattle area. Thank you

rickandel
Newly Registered

Oh how sweet you are to share. I'm really new here & I don't know how this works. I would love some bluebells. I would love anything actually! I have a few lilly of the valley I would love to share. Do I make a new post? They're are plants not seeds. I've never sent plants through the mail before. How does it work? How do you pack them for mailing? If you have any bulbs left I'd love to get some, even 1 would be nice. Do I send you postage & my snail mail by mail? Paypal? How does one figure out how much postage to send...yes I'm really new, lol. I also have a ton of native wild violets. It's been raining so much even the frogs n' ducks have been knocking on my door to get out of the rain!

morgstrt
Newly Registered

Hi! Would love to get some of your Bluebell bulbs, and know of others who would love some more grape hyacinths. Am building a 'Bluebell Border' around our property and hoping they'll spread everywhere over time. Very happy to pay for shipping and/or trade for cuttings of other things. Pls let me know! SO many thanks!!! :D :D :lol:

gr8brit
Newly Registered

I too am a brit expat and am looking for English Bluebells. We just moved to a new house with a large garden and would love to plant English Bluebells in it. They remind me of my childhood in England - they were everywhere. I would be happy to buy bulbs from you. Hopefully you have enough to go around, they seem very popular.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”