pompuplover

Have Rare poppy seeds!!

Hi guys! I am brand new here and would love to get to trading!! I have a really cool mix of poppies that I would like to trade or I can do aome sase's! It has over 10 different kinds of poppies ranging from drama queen, danish flag, venus, maximum, laurens grape, persian white, peony and more! If your interested please let me know!!
Thanks

Barefoot Herbalist

pompuplover wrote:Hi guys! I am brand new here and would love to get to trading!! I have a really cool mix of poppies that I would like to trade or I can do aome sase's! It has over 10 different kinds of poppies ranging from drama queen, danish flag, venus, maximum, laurens grape, persian white, peony and more! If your interested please let me know!!
Thanks
I am very interested!!! Anything I can trade you for them? I have many herb seeds, and a few rooted items that you may want...just let me know and I will see if I have it!!

pompuplover

I would lave to trade!! I am prety open to anything but I love cactus and succulents!! Please send me your address and I will get them out!
Lisa

Barefoot Herbalist

pompuplover wrote:I would lave to trade!! I am prety open to anything but I love cactus and succulents!! Please send me your address and I will get them out!
Lisa
I have a lot of aloe, but how would I send that? in a box, I wouldn't want to crush it. :?

krzyk4
Cool Member

I'm new to the seed trading thing, but do you still have seeds left? If so, I can send a sase to you. Thanks for the consideration :D

Dixana
Greener Thumb

What type of seeds might you be interested in other than cactus (I somehow always kill those...)
I have all different veggies, many varieties of heirloom tomatoes, herbs, etc. I also have some flowers bit no rare varieties.

pompuplover

Hi, I would be happy to do a sase for you! I will send you my address! I would also love to trade for some veggies!! My kids and I love to have a veggie garden but the seeds are so darn expensive!! We are open to anything!!

pompuplover

bump

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Hi There! I am in Canada. I have some annuals I can trade for some of your poppy seeds! They sound lovely! Thanks! Send me a PM :) :)

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”