Greywolf

Tobasco, Thai Hot, and Long Red Cayenne

I need to rustle up ten posts I guess - I'm brand new here (2APR10) but once that is done I have an almost embarrassingly large supply of the above from last years dried seed pods.

When I can do PM's here (and I doubt that will take long) all it needs is an SASE and you'll have them as long as they last.

They were grown in TN just north of Memphis so they can handle hot and humid weather just fine. The bushes got to be about a yard in each direction and were bearing all year long.

serial_killer

Are your Thai Hots the ones that are short and bushy or are they the kind that looks like a tree, still a nice bushy plant but with a tall stalk? Seems like thats about all I'm able to come across anymore, and I like the short little bushy ones.

If they are the short (true) kind I would be interested, I have TONS of seeds to trade, anything specific your looking for?

Greywolf

I dunno how tall you reckon a tree is, these grow about two and a half to three foot tall, and about that wide.

Peppers are about half inch long and shaped sort of like smaller Tobasco peppers.

You got any Pequin or Tepin pepper seeds or pods (some folks call them birds-eye peppers)? They tend to grow wild in Texas, but are not found in my area.

There is a small pepper from Guadaljara I'd like to find some seed for - they also become a small bush, but the peppers are a tiny heart-shaped triangular pod, no bigger than 1/4" by 1/4".

Many years ago I had some, and they were the hottest little devils for their size I had seen at that point. More than one per gallon in chili and most folks couldn't eat it...

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”