Paperboy
Newly Registered

Love some Cherokee Purple seeds

Hey from south Florida, Douglas here, would love some of your Cherokee Purple tomato seeds if you are trading some. U can check out my list and see if there is anything u would like. Thank you.

wymansmind
Newly Registered

Would you be interested in swapping for some Charentais melon seeds?

barnercora

tomato_girl wrote:I have to apologize for my absence (sowin, trading..you know! :lol: ).

barnercora, those are all tomato varieties I grew last year (some are missing due to low quantities) - I actually grew about 300 varieties but I couldn't save all the seeds (lots of work and I was pretty fed up with seed saving).

Ozark Lady,
regular leaf tomato varieties usually don't cross. You just have to keep some distance between them and it'll be ok. I plant them about 70cm apart (2.27 feet) and it's always ok. I plant the potato leaf varieties in other parts of the garden (they are just a few varieties each year) so I keep them a little bit apart.

If you get an interesting mix just take some photos, save the seeds and try groing them next year - you may get a new variety!

Wow, you are the "TOMATO QUEEN" from now on to me.

tomato_girl

Hey guys!

I haven't been around for a while. Just send me a pm! I will get back to you soon - I've got to sort my seeds. This season was quite bad.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”