pengh

I need creative ideas for backyard. Care to help? (pics)

Greatly appreciated -- I was told I might be able to get some ideas from some of you. I took some pics of the backyard this AM.

I have live in the house for 3.5 years. I planted just about everything you see not knowing a damn thing about anything really. Usually I would just buy a plant dig a hole and put it in the ground lol. I added the deck 2 years ago.

The main issue I am trying to work out is repairing the lawn. Some areas I plan to re-SOD while other trying to make a come back. I have weed-n-feed twice in the last year. I know it's bad so I want to stop. I already made a thread on my lawn so I already got some good info on how to proceed with the lawn.

If any creative ideas hit you on any random pic let me know. Greatly appreciated

South Florida

btw I like the jungle look. Love Florida Keys/Kew West

tomf
Super Green Thumb

I like the jungle look as well, I would just keep doing that. More jungle! 8)

Gkwilsongardens

Treat the deck with decking oil to bring back the colour and nourish the wood. Transplant some of the shrubs and try and consolidate your planting rather than it looking a bit hap hazard. It's a key thing to try and make the garden flow with curves. Perhaps on the island borders beach cobbles and membrane may look effective. You do have some amazing plants that I would die for but living in Glossop England I have little chance :wink:

Return to “Landscaping”