salb222
Newly Registered

Selling Shrubs; Do-able and if so How?

I'm a homeowner and have a full-grown, GORGEOUS Hanoki Cypress that I would like to sell to another homeowner or commercial property landscaper. Does anyone have any experience with this or know someone who does? The shrub is perfectly formed and symetrical all around and I've been told it's a perfect speciman. I'll add a picture soon. It stands about 6 feet tall and about 6 feet wide at the widest point. The stalk/trunk is about 7 inches thick. Unfortunately, it's totally misplaced and needs to be moved. It sits next to a walkway directly in front of my steps. As such I need to walk around it and on to my lawn to get to my front door. Does anyone know of anyone who's sold full-grown shrubbery on the Internet or otherwise? I've also thought about propogating the plant so I can start a new one somewhere else. I certainly don't want to destroy or cut it down, so, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS! :?

tomf
Super Green Thumb

A plant that big will be a big job to move so it will take someone with a bit of know how. I would call the nurseries and ask them.

Return to “Landscaping”