imafan26
Mod

Anyone using Dr Earth products?

Dr Earth products containing rosemary,sesame and thyme oil are appearing on the shelves in place of the Safer products. I know that these herbs do have repellent properties but has anyone tried these products? How well do they work?

https://drearth.com/products/organic-killer-sprays/

They sound good and according to the label does have some residual. Like most oils it cannot be used in the heat of the day but it lists beetles, leaf hoppers, and crickets which the potassium salts and neem usually cannot kill because of the hard bodies.

drainey0

sorry Ive only used there soil and there soil is amazing. I would read reviews of there stuff and see what other people say about them .

imafan26
Mod

The only things I found were positive. The only caveats have been that because they are oils they are hard to use when the temperature is over 80 degrees because the plants could burn. Unfortunately it is over 80 degrees for most of the year here. It is one of the many reasons I don't use a lot of neem or horticultural oils.

drainey0

This is my first year ever having a garden so I don't think the pest have caught on to what have growing yet...... What about soapy water I've seen a few threads talking about it.

MichaelC

I've been quite happy with Dr Earth products over the last few years. No experience with the spray, unfortunately.

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”