thanrose wrote:Minerals are mostly inert and will still be available. Some things could have off-gassed or converted to less usable form, but should still be okay. Like it might smell more ammoniacal.
Is this a concentrated liquid product meant to be diluted with water? You might want to mix it half strength to use it until you determine it is okay. Also, just to be safe, apply to soil and not as foliar spray.
Okay thank you very much, I will start at half strength then increase from there. And yes it smells VERy much ammoniacal lol.
The only thing a plant needs more than water, light or air is LOVE.