gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Monsanto facing GMO lawsuit

https://rareseeds.com/blog/bakersville/monsanto-facing-gmo-lawsuit/

Here is a link to a story about this. I didn't see it any where on this forum and thought it should be addressed. This is a step in the right direction. Basically the suit is to keep Monsanto from suing non-GMO farmers that have their crops "infected" by Monsanto's GMO products.

The thing I like best on this is they are fighting that Monsanto as said above is infecting other peoples crops than suing them. It would be like Applestar gives me her cold than sues me cause I have her cold. Totally ridiculous.

Good luck and Godspeed.

applestar
Mod

Hey, hey! why do *I* have to be the sick one, huh? ... Ah... Ah... Chooo!:>

Yogas
Cool Member

Everyone should watch the documentary "Food Inc." to get a grasp of how Monsanto has been "bullying" independent farmers and using unethical practices.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Bless you!

:lol: Eric

Brand D NATURALS

Thanks for posting this link. After watching Food Inc., I was appauled at the way this company has been allowed to bully and intimidate farmers. When big corporations are allowed to control our food supply, we are all at their mercy. If we want to continue to live in a free country, these monopolies must be stopped.

webmaster
Site Admin

As far as this lawsuit against Monsanto
I hope the plaintiffs win. Monsanto should not be able to sue organic farmers because Monsanto's seeds blew over on the wind. It seems to defy logic that Monsanto can do that to innocent farmers.
After watching Food Inc
I quit eating factory food years ago, years before I watched Food Inc. I understand that Food Inc. is focused on factory food. But it also made it seem like there are no alternatives when it comes to meat. Food Inc failed/declined to show there are humane alternatives for raising cows, pigs and chickens. I wished it had.

paul1149
Newly Registered

One thing Monsanto has is an army of aggressive, amoral lawyers. These plaintiffs deserve all the support they can get.

Food, Inc. was totally awesome. Much of it I know already, but I've never seen it put together so well. Free on youtube.

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”