Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Organic Pepper Gas for bugs an Unwanted animals.

Here is something you might have a use for. It is very good to get rid of skunks or other unwanted animals under the house or in the garden etc. The hotter the chili pepper the better it works.

I read an artical online that says this is also good to get rid of bugs but I have never tried it for bugs. I know for a fact it works for all animals they run away very fast. The neighbor use to let their dogs out at night they use to dig up my garden so I started building self igniting motion detector smoke generators and it kept the dogs away. I have not needed this in 20 years the dogs were all taken away after the owners went to a nursing home.

Sprinkle the dry chili powder on a hot plate. Set the hot plate in the garden with a long extension cord to the house. Plug it in to ignite the power then unplug the cord and let it smoke on its own. You can use a motion detector to set this off too. About 2 tablespoons of Cayenne chili powder is enough to cover about 25 ft radius with extreme choking results and 50 ft radius with less choking results.

markaw
Newly Registered

Gary350 wrote:Here is something you might have a use for. It is very good to get rid of skunks or other unwanted animals under the house or in the garden etc. The hotter the chili pepper the better it works.

I read an artical online that says this is also good to get rid of bugs but I have never tried it for bugs. I know for a fact it works for all animals they run away very fast. The neighbor use to let their dogs out at night they use to dig up my garden so I started building self igniting motion detector smoke generators and it kept the dogs away. I have not needed this in 20 years the dogs were all taken away after the owners went to a nursing home.

Sprinkle the dry chili powder on a hot plate. Set the hot plate in the garden with a long extension cord to the house. Plug it in to ignite the power then unplug the cord and let it smoke on its own. You can use a motion detector to set this off too. About 2 tablespoons of Cayenne chili powder is enough to cover about 25 ft radius with extreme choking results and 50 ft radius with less choking results.

markaw
Newly Registered

Gary350 wrote:Here is something you might have a use for. It is very good to get rid of skunks or other unwanted animals under the house or in the garden etc. The hotter the chili pepper the better it works.

I have never tried chilli peppers in the garden sounds a good idea, though I used to have one dog that used to keep others away from my garden, He was a bit crafty though he would always follow me into the greenhouse and wonder round the tomatoe plnts looking for ripe ones ,

So I sort of think I had a kind of pest He loved tomatoes, I have found that growing Garlick in between other vegitable crops did keep away a lot of pests, Muat worn you though dogs eat garlid too,

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”