thebahamiangardener

Mushroom compost

hello can any1 help me . I just bought a bag of mushroom compost . can this be used in the same way as regular manure or compost. I want to make some compost tea out of this will it work. also , if any1 seen john evens secrets in the soil , whats the material he adds with the tea , I believe it molasses (dried) and some other beneficial bacteria , I'm trying to get larger veggies in more yield what ways can I mimic the recipe found bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXGqJbFZzCo

Sage Hermit
Green Thumb

You really should have posted this in the compost tea thread at the top of the lobby. Already there is a discussion about how to use the tea. Please go there and tell em I sent ya.

thebahamiangardener

kk I'll post there . thanx hermit of sage .

joshbuchan

my dad come home with 8 yellow mushroom compost bags acupple month ago (summer time) I spred 4 bags over the broad beens and runners strait from the bag and they grow like crazy! its got a realy weird smell to it tho... I dnt like it but the plants do!

Sage Hermit
Green Thumb

sorry no one in the sticky thread has replied yet. I feel sort of bad I suggested you repost there. When no one replies to my questions I usualy p.m. some one from other similar discussions though.

joshbuchan

thank you for your consern :D but it cool, it was my 1st day on the fourms when I posted so I did not know what was new and what was old.

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”