stella1751
Greener Thumb

Best Online Organic Supplier

Two weeks ago, I purchased several soil amendments online. Stupid me; I did not bookmark the website. I never received confirmation of shipping and still haven't received my purchases. Yesterday, I filed a dispute with PayPal. All it or I have is an email address :oops:

I am going to order again. I should have asked this question the first time: What is your favorite online organic supplier?

I want my bat guano :evil: I want my crabshells :evil:

top_dollar_bread

stella1751 wrote:Two weeks ago, I purchased several soil amendments online. Stupid me; I did not bookmark the website. I never received confirmation of shipping and still haven't received my purchases. Yesterday, I filed a dispute with PayPal. All it or I have is an email address :oops:

I am going to order again. I should have asked this question the first time: What is your favorite online organic supplier?

I want my bat guano :evil: I want my crabshells :evil:
both crab shell and lots of verities of guano can be found at wormsway. This is were I get most organic amendments I cant find in my area. They also give out a free catalogue with some good tips on gardening. Prices vary from time to time but lots and lots of organic goodies to get your hands dirty, ther at wormsway..
[url]https://www.wormsway.com/Default.aspx?AC=1[/url]

stella1751
Greener Thumb

Thanks again, TDB. Yours was the only recommendation I got, and I seriously trust your judgment, so I placed my order a few minutes ago. If you get time, see my new posting in the Aerated Manure Tea thread. I could use your advice on quantities of this liquid humic acid I bought on HG's recommendation :lol:

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”