Kurite
Cool Member

Dr Earth Organic 7 All Purpose Fertilizer and liquid fert

Hi just wondering if anyone out there has used Dr Earth Organic 7 All Purpose Fertilizer or dr earth liquid fertilizer and was wondering if you could share your results.
Thanks

top_dollar_bread

Kurite wrote:Hi just wondering if anyone out there has used Dr Earth Organic 7 All Purpose Fertilizer or dr earth liquid fertilizer and was wondering if you could share your results.
Thanks
Dr. earth is some good stuff, I got ther steamed fish bone meal, kelp meal, soft rock phosphorus and fish meal, all 50% off.
But what is also so great about ther products, is that they usually add beneficials microbes as well. I have never used ther organic 7 but from reputation it should be good.

this is what I got [url=https://www.builderssquare.com/xp_6987530-Dr_Earth_Organic_7_All_Purpose_Fertilizer_UknownManufacturer_Windowbox_com_W0722.aspx]from a quick search[/url]

This is it. The original all purpose pro-biotic fertilizer created in 1991 is still the most popular organic fertilizer on the market! This industry leader is what other fertilizers are measured against for quality and innovation. Its blend of fish bone meal, cottonseed meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, mined potassium sulphate, kelp meal, humic acid, seaweed extract, beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae make it the perfect choice for the widest range of plants. Expect stable and consistent growth, lush green foliage, and long life for your plants with this champion fertilizer. And it's safe for pets and people, too
sounds good to me, use the instructions on the back for questions on how to feed the soil.

sweet thunder

I haven't used 7, but I've been using 5 and 9 this season and am very happy with them.

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”