stella1751
Greener Thumb

Grow tomatoes, and they will come.
Gixxerific wrote: What I'm trying to say is I will spread the good word of orgaincs, it is yet another one of my missions in life.
I have become an unwitting ambassador of organics in Casper. This is the first year my front garden is completed. Two of the beds are tomatoes. It's been a bad tomato year up here. Truth be told, I've had seriously better tomato years, but mine must be doing better than others.

Several people have stopped when I am out front, asking me whether I will sell them. The traffic has actually increased on this little court I live on, what with people driving very slowly past my garden and giving the tomatoes a look-see.

I mentioned the sales offers to my neighbor. She said several people had stopped and asked her what I was doing. She told me she has assured all of them that it is nothing more than compost tea :evil:

Look for the gardening population of Casper, WY, to be making compost tea like mad next year :twisted:

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

They were handing out free samples of compost tea at our county fair today. I got a couple of bottles. Gonna put it on my clematis, which is suffering from something. :)

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Stella I'm dying to try it out my self, tea that is. I have all the fixings to make a tea brewer. Just no finished compost. I will be getting some later this year for my garden I will save to save some for tea.
Before I get railed for not having compost. I do it's just not finished yet. :)

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”