PamelaAnn777@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Plant identification

Hello: I ordered some dried foliage & flowers from a woman in Virginia a couple years back and am now out of the foliage she sent and she is now out of business! I cannot seem to find out what the foliage is from (a shrub, a tree or ??) Can anyone help? I have a picture and if I can figure out how to load it onto this forum, I will.

Thanks,
Pam[/img]

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

I'm sure everyone here will try to help you. Please try your best to share good close up photos.

PamelaAnn777@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Thanks for the kind reply. I am feeling a bit foolish since I cannot figure out how to download a jpg picture file into this reply. I see "img" but that doesn't seem to do a thing. Something I'm missing (obviously) but I can't figure out what. ??

Thanks,
Pam

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

I can't help you. I couldn't help myself.

I took out an account for free here-
https://www.webshots.com/

Then somebody helped me figure out how to get my photos out of my photo software and onto my desktop then into my webshots album. From there he taught me how to find the code that is provided by webshots which I cut and pasted into a thread and the photos just sort of appear and you can click on them and enlarge them to see detail. I already knew how to cut and paste.

I think you better get help from somebody who doesn't need help like me.

PamelaAnn777@gmail.com
Newly Registered

[img]https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/PamelaAnn007/IMG_0742.jpg[/img]

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

The one in the middle looks like a lace leaf Japanese Maple. Photo doesn't show good details on the other two.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”