Emerald

Pictures and more Pictures

I am posting these as an attempt to get to know everyone better. I have flower beds and green all over the place. We moved here about two years ago and I absolutely love this mountain top. (the soil stinks but I'm working on that) I am a home body and spring, summer, and fall are my favorite. I am normally not in the house on this computer unless I am looking something up to do with gardening. I am trilled to have found a site where others love it as much as I do. We have lots of room and our back yard is the National Forest so we have wonderful seclusion. We have a guest cabin up in the woods that is our recreation place and I have been working on the path going to it. I have found flowers and plant grow better in the woods here than on the property. lol Of course mother nature always knows best.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know everyone and talking shop. Or would that be better quoted as “talking gardenâ€

imagardener2

Absolutely beautiful!

You inspire me to do more in my garden.

Emerald

Thank you. I have always felt my best when planting or making my home a place of serenity. I wish I could post everything but unfortunately we are so far up that high speed internet has not made it. We do have the option to have satellite internet but have heard from others who tried it up here that it was not at all worth the money spent.

I would love to hear about your gardening and what brings peace into your world.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”