pepperhead212
Super Green Thumb

Re: 2020 What's the weather like where you are?

It was 64° at 2:50 pm, when I went out to put some stuff in the compost, and it started raining on the way back in. It's supposed to rain hard later - 1-3" depending on the area. It has already gotten very windy.

imafan26
Mod

I have been seeing on the news that the Northeast has wintry conditions with snow and slippery road conditions. I hope you all in its path keep safe and warm. At least some of you will have the traditional white Christmas.

Today it is sunny and warm. A storm front is passing to the North and may bring some showers. In the meantime it is enhancing the trades and that will keep the vog away.

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Merry Christmas from TN. 18° & light snow.

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

50° and 45 mph wind feels colder than 18° did a few days ago.

imafan26
Mod

It is 77 degrees now. The night temps are about 65 and it is just after noon. It is about as cold as it will get at this time of day at this time of the year. There are a couple of fronts passing to the north of the islands that is bringing in the cool air. It is also intermittently turning the trades off. There is a lot of cloud cover, but it may or may not rain.

This has been a warmer than usual winter and drier than usual.

Big surf on the North shore was about in the 25 ft range. A few people have gotten too close to the beach and have been swept out. There were more than a few people who had to be rescued. Ocean safety and some bystanders have been busy. Covid has cancelled the big surf competitions as they don't want a lot of people gathering on the beaches to watch.

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

Hey what happened to all those snowy pictures I posted???

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”