Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Is anyone else having trouble with this forum?

I come here, click on, Pepper Forum, Click on the question someone asked, but can not leave. I click the back arrow I can not leave. Click click click over and over I can not leave. I have to close the computer browser to leave.

I return to the forum, I click on Tomato Forum, I look at the first new question, I can not leave. I am trapped here again. Click click click only way I can back up is close the browser.

I have been here a dozen times only way I can leave is close the browser. I have been having this problem for several days. I don't have this problem with any other forum I visit, electronic forum works fine, physics forum works fine, camping forum works fine. Ebay works fine. Craigslist works fine. I don't have any trouble going from page to page on other forums. .

What is going on?

ButterflyLady29
Greener Thumb

Have you tried clicking on the "gardening forum" words on the top left of the screen? Did you clear your cookies recently?

I haven't had any problems but I'm not on here every day and only for a short time when I do log on.

pepperhead212
Super Green Thumb

This is weird! I hadn't had this problem, but as I tried to exit from the thread, it happened to me!

The problem I have often, but only on my tablet or phone, is that EVERY time I try to get on, it makes me log on, several times in a row, then it stops, for several days, sometimes.

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

If you are having problems send a PM to Roger - Web Master.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

No problem

webmaster
Site Admin

Not happening to me. It's not the forum. There is nothing unusual about the forum. It's something in your browser.

If you would like for me to help you diagnose your browser settings send me a Private Message and I'll help you. ;)

R

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”