TheLorax
Greener Thumb

Saaaaaaaaaaaaay what? My plants don't appreciate Latin Salsa? what about Big Band and Swing, Reggae, Merengue, and Cumbia? They do wonders for me! We mustn't forget about the gardener who takes care of the plants!

Yes, I read a little bit but mostly on espalier. I must have missed your "study" so please do report back. Maybe me and my plants can find a happy mid-ground in which station gets played in the greenhouse.

Dom Nizza

Just so we don't have a run-away thread on "music in the greenhouse" and music to dance by... I will just share this with you. WQSR radio in New Jersey played all kinds of music ... but, in addition, I go further back to the 1920's ... when music from this singer, the first of the "crooners", led the way... then followed with these others all described in this story in my own home town.
[url=https://www.mycommunity.com/Ridgewood/view.php?action=detail&type=stories&sub_id=22224]CLICK RIGHT HERE NOW for the story and photos][/url] Then ask your Mom and Dad what kind of music they liked and danced to. There are two original recording LINKS in the story that you will enjoy I am sure. Check it out.
I will then change my photo signature in the classroom...

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

Hey Dom, Neat info. Everyone knows those two but not too many have even heard of Russ Columbo.

Say, you forgot to share your "Music to Grow By" stories! Try as I might, I never could find them at your blog site.

Update, the mice are entering through the pvc pipe and coming up through the floor drains in my greenhouse.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”