TheLorax
Greener Thumb

Have a few questions please

I have a few questions and will admit that I'm not all that great with a computer. I'm good with plants but not so good with computers so I might need specific instructions on how to use this site.

Initial question was after having read the FAQ's- I went to ask a specific question about posting links to other sites. I don't have a website myself but I do poke around on the Internet a lot and run across links that take me to other gardening sites. I had found a really great photo of a mite to share with a person who posted about wanting an ID but it's to another gardening forum site and don't know if it's ok to post a result from a google search if it goes to another gardening site and don't want to be disrespectful. I attempted to ask my question privately and simply could not find where private messages are and even if I could find where they were, I don't know that I'd know how to use them. Really sorry but I think somebody needs to teach me how to use private messages.

webmaster
Site Admin

Hi,
There's a button labeled PM. You can also use the link at the top of the page and enter the moderators name in the TO field.

If you see a good resource feel free to link to it.

Cheers,
;)

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

Oh my, I see it down there. My kids told me to just click on the user name and I'd get a drop down menu. I've been clicking and clicking and clicking and nothing was happening. I feel like an idiot. Really sorry.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”