roseycheeks
Green Thumb

Friend is back!

This colorful fellow is the Baltimore Oriole and I am so glad he is back, they are so beautiful and he never came around last year, but he is back now!
101_2218.JPG

HoneyBerry
Greener Thumb

Gasp! Such a beautiful bird. I would love it if these birds would visit my backyard. I don't think I would ever see one here. But with all this weird weather, I expect it to affect the wildlife. It is warmer than usual here.

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

If you have sugar water out for the hummingbirds you may get them, they LOVE the water as much or more than the hummingbirds. I wish you luck. We have not seen any hummers yet and I am worried.

HoneyBerry
Greener Thumb

I get a few. Sugar water feeders are hard for me to maintain when I'm so busy, like I have been lately. I do have 3 sunflower seed bird feeders going most of the time. I have 2 hummingbird feeders that I put out when I can. What I do most for the hummers is have plants that they like.

PaulF
Greener Thumb

The grape jelly is out on the feeders just waiting for our first. They are about 3 days behind schedule.

PinkPetalPolygon

What a very pretty friend you have! :)

AnnaIkona
Greener Thumb

How beautiful! :)
I never knew any birds other than hummingbirds can drink sugar water from a hummingbird feeder like that! Very interesting.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”