roseycheeks
Green Thumb

strange thing on plants

This is something I found on my moonflower and morning glory plants in the window, I don't think it is the morning glory bud because I don't know what it is.
100_5174.JPG

applestar
Mod

Re: strange thing on plants

That's the seed pod. :clap:
Once it browns and dries, it will sometime split open on its own, spilling out the seeds.
Learning never ends because we can share what we've learned. And in sharing our collective experiences, we gain deeper understanding of what we learned.

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

Re: strange thing on plants

Thank you Applestar, I don't think that it is going to be much longer until the moonflower opens up, it looks like it has unfolded some since this morning. The other 3 are going good too, there is a vine that has made it all the way to the ceiling in the livingroom and my hubby suggested I put push pins in the paneling and let it grow as it may, I think I have what everyone calls a raving sucess with everything I try to grow, would like to try to grow Celosia indoors, but not sure if I could control the bugs that usually are attracted to the Celosia plants. So how long do you think it will be, tomorrow or maybe even tonight?

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”