sungirl

I love the fragrance

I just love the fragrance of peonies, sweet peas and lilacs
What are your favourite fragrance flowers? :)

Jess
Greener Thumb

Hi sungirl :D

That is such a hard question. There are sooo many.

Old fashioned roses, Regal lilies, Viburnum carlesii, Mahonia, Sweet peas, Jasmine, Hyacinths, Philadelphus....I could go on and on...and then there are all the leaves of herbs that when crushed smell wonderful...oops must stick to the question! :lol:

sungirl

Hi Jess,

Yes, I didnt even think about herbs! Spearmint, rosemary, and basil! Especially basil - I just passed a nice bundle the other day... I must pick some up soon.

tiggs&oscar

Lavender, lavender and more lavender!

My honeysuckle is just starting to flower with it's delicious fragrance and today I potted up my tomato plants and I just love the scent of their leaves.

TO

Jasmine
Newly Registered

I adore the smell of - sweet peas, honeysuckle, roses, lavender, philadelphus, narcissus and I have a rock rose that smells divine too.
Rosemary has a lovely strong smell if you touch it as you walk by.

IrisPrincess

Oh! I LUV Roses and lavender and honeysuckle and Irises and lots of others I can't think of right now :D

lillgardnr

tiggs&oscar wrote:Lavender, lavender and more lavender!

My honeysuckle is just starting to flower with it's delicious fragrance

TO

you took the words right out of my mouth.... I love the smell of honeysuckle!...it brings back so many childhood memories of summer...."sigh"..... :wink:, and lavender has always been my sisters favorite...

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Mmmmmm I love lavendar as well, I just bought several plants to put into my new garden. I also use lavendar in my cooking, make teas from, I just recently bought a lavendar exfoliating body scrub and.... well, lavendar is just great. It also attracts beneficial insects into the garden.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”