tomf
Super Green Thumb

For one more day Neverkink hose is on sale at Lowe's

I have a number of not so good and a bit better than not so good hoses, but from now on the NeverKink ones are all I will buy. I have two 100' ones and plan to get a 50' and maybe a 75' or one more 100' hose.
The things I do are an evolution and I am always learning. My way is not the only way of doing things, and I may and will change the way I do things as I learn better ways. So any advice that I give is in that spirit.

SOB
Green Thumb

Re: For one more day Neverkink hose is on sale at Lowe's

I just bought a 100' NeverKink on Friday and it seems to be real nice! Make sure you follow the directions on the packaging for how to unravel it on the first use. I have heard of people that have kinking problems because they don't take the time to straighten it out before they use it.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Re: For one more day Neverkink hose is on sale at Lowe's

Good point, I did, thanks. I got another one for the deck. lowes has some on sale again.
The things I do are an evolution and I am always learning. My way is not the only way of doing things, and I may and will change the way I do things as I learn better ways. So any advice that I give is in that spirit.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”