ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

I got a new tool

Cobra Head. My Sister gave it to me for my birthday. Love it.. Nice day today. My hip said OK you can work in the garden so I did. Used my new toy to weed my boxes. Soo nice. No longer need a hand trowel or hand rake. This great tool does it all! Thank you Jeanell - my baby sis.

https://www.cobrahead.com

Check it out - I love it.

Jardin du Fort

Looks like the perfect tool for cultivating around closely-spaced plants, like in a raised bed. Is it the short handle, or long handle?

LA47
Green Thumb

I've been looking at them and they do come in long handled ones and short ones. Maybe I'll look at them again now. Do you have the long or short handled one?

digitS'
Super Green Thumb

When I first got into gardening, I bought a heavy grubbing hoe . . . I was much, much younger!

How is that tool with bifocals . . :wink: ?

I have found a couple of very worn-out hoes at 2nd hand stores. The blades were down to less than 2" and I set them on the grinder and took them down a little more :) . Sharpened those hoes so they have points on 2 sides.

I don't "scour up" a whole lot of dirt with them. The big or little tiller can do that. I'm just out there "flicking" weeds out and away from garden plants. That cobrahead looks like it could do just about the same thing.

Steve

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

My tool is 13". Love it. It will really come in handy for cultivating around my vegatable plants in my boxes. A real YaHoo A+ tool.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”