awright77
Newly Registered

Is this a weed? Help please

https://s1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh595/awright1977/

Not sure if the picture is going to show up. We thought this plant was strawberries as it was growing amongst our other strawberries. But now I definitly know it's not strawberries. The leaves look similar to strawberries but it is growing straight up and does not have red vines. It is now flowering yellow flowers at the end of leaf bunches. So the mature leafs that are at the bottom look like strawberriy leafs but the newer ones are bunched with these yellow flowers.

Can anyone tell me what this is and should I pull it? We looked and we can see strawberries in amongst this flowing plant.

Help please

Adrian[/img]
Sorry, pictures are now available.
Last edited by awright77 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Did you mean to be directing us to rolled alloys specialty metals? That's where your link goes to, no picture visible.

Instructions for posting pictures here are in New to Helpful Gardener? under Helpful Tips and Suggestions for New Members.

awright77
Newly Registered

Sorry about that, I was confused about the pictures. They can now be viewed at photobucket, Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adrian

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

[img]https://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh595/awright1977/tn1.jpg[/img]Not sure if the picture is going to show up. We thought this plant was strawberries as it was growing amongst our other strawberries. But now I definitly know it's not strawberries. The leaves look similar to strawberries but it is growing straight up and does not have red vines. It is now flowering yellow flowers at the end of leaf bunches. So the mature leafs that are at the bottom look like strawberriy leafs but the newer ones are bunched with these yellow flowers.

Can anyone tell me what this is and should I pull it? We looked and we can see strawberries in amongst this flowing plant.

Help please

Adrian Sorry, pictures are now available

Koshercookie
Newly Registered

its a weed, I have some of those trying to cut in with the lillies, I'm not sure what they are called but they spread quick.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”