The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Our Apologies...

I would like to apologize to everyone for the rash of postings on our site lately; Roger is working to track and report the culprits today and we are staying after the forums to remove this content immediately.

To that same end I am pleased to report that Newt and Opabinia have both been empowered as moderators, giving them the power to clean up these or any other offenses and summarily execute offenders (well, o.k., not the last part but if I could, I would...)

Thanks to Opa and Newt for all they have done already and I know you all will show them the courtesy and respect you have given us...

Again, our apologies and our thanks...

Scott Reil
The Helpful Gardener

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Execute offenders.... I like the sound of that. Tell me more! :wink: Thanks for cleaning up that junk Scott.

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Sorry it was there in the first place, Opa. The Web is a dangerous place...

You can zap that garbage as you find it from now on; careful what you ask for or you may get it... :wink:

Scott

Newt
Greener Thumb

Gosh, where have I been?? I didn't even see this. You mean I have executive powers? Wow! Guess I've been off doing 'other stuff' when I should have been here.

Thank you Scott.
Newt

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Newt, you're not punching in or anything... :lol:

Yes you have been granted nearly super-human powers; faster than a streaking spambot... able to quench flaming trolls with a single keystroke... it's SUPERNEWT!

Use your powers for good, okay? 8)

Helpful Dude

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Ha ha ha! I like that!

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”