Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Has anyone played the new scrabble garden game!

I saw the new game today at the book store. Its was $29 and said that there were bonus tiles with gave bonus for garden words! It was called Garden Scrabble! I may buy one since I play scrabble every weekend!
I enjoy fishing ,gardening and a solar greenhouse! carpet installation repair and sales for over 45 years! I am the inventor of the Bobber With A Brain - Fishing Bobber!

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

I've never seen the game in any stores here? What store was the one you saw in????

gumbo2176
Super Green Thumb

Man, I love playing Scrabble. Matter of fact, I have the Scrabble game downloaded on my computer and you can play from Beginner to Expert in 5 different levels.

There is also a local Irish Pub near my house that hosts a Scrabble Night on Thursday beginning at 7 p.m. and it is a round robin tournament that usually attracts between 20-30 players. I've not entered it yet, but have been tempted. I just don't know how well I'll be able to spell after a few pints of Guinness.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Borders had the new garden scrabble game for I think $29.95
I enjoy fishing ,gardening and a solar greenhouse! carpet installation repair and sales for over 45 years! I am the inventor of the Bobber With A Brain - Fishing Bobber!

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

What will they come up with next.

My family, meaning MIL, aunts, uncles, love playing games together. I should get this. Than I could finally whoop up on them for once. :lol: :lol: :wink:

"Anyone for putting some money on it?" :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

gumbo2176 wrote: I just don't know how well I'll be able to spell after a few pints of Guinness.
Don't worry if is like any the Pubs around here no one else will be able to spell either. :wink:

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

:( Of course we don't have any Border's stores here, but I guess I will have to go on-line to look, sounds interesting. :)

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Scrabble this past weekend. With two playing I got over 450 both games. My highest is a little over 500 with two players! Two good words Za and Qi. Squash a good vegie word!

smudgedude
Newly Registered

i have! so much fun!

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”