rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

my garden video, Seasons of Our Garden

check out my garden "video" !!

https://animoto.com/play/QlRaXvKzF3Jy6ekVNTdHBA?autostart=true

Note-- click on the little 4 cornered square at bottom right to make it full screen. And then click the triangle at bottom left for play again after you are on full screen.

Let me know if it works for you... I just did this and am eager to know if I can share it like this.

BewilderedGreenyO.o
Green Thumb

Yep it worked for me :D Very Nice!

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Rainbow,

Very nice. More of a slideshow than a video. With my DSL connection, it went through a lot of buffering. :(

I also couldn't pause and look at the pictures. That seemed odd.

Anyway very nice. maybe I will try something like that. :)

Eric

ps We need to work on your funny little porch.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

yeah, that's why I put "video" in quotes in the post. The animoto.com site that does this says "the end of slideshows...we make killer video from your images," but in fact it is just a fancy slide show. Still I liked it.

And yes, I always thought our house should have a front porch, but it doesn't, just front steps which we put an awning over, so at least visitors don't have to get rained on while they wait for us to open the door.

applestar
Mod

It's a lovely seasonal snapshot/slideshow! My only problem was that just as I was getting my eyes focused on a new photo and deciphering what's what, the picture would change to the next one! Maybe the younger generation with fast-paced video game sight recognition training can get more out of them than I can! :roll: :lol: Does it let you lengthen the delay by a couple more seconds?

shadowsmom

I figured out if you mouse over the bar that goes across the bottom of the *video* and hold it down, you can pause on the photo and linger. I was also able to manually scroll through that way.

Lovely shots - I need to go back and look at spring again! :)

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

The program is a little limited. Choices are to do it twice as fast (what would be the point of that? how could you see anything with them going by twice as fast) or twice as slow, which might be a bit boring. But then the show cuts off when the music runs out. As I uploaded the images, I actually planned for it to go around to winter again and end with more of the snowy pictures. But it ran out of music, so it stopped. So, I'm thinking (just got this "membership" so I'm still experimenting) if I did it on half speed, I could only have half the images. Or I'd have to have twice as much music in uploadable MP3 form.

I'll play with it more and get some help with the music part...

lily51
Greener Thumb

I can feel the warmth of spring again after seeing your video. Love the purples and yellows, pinks and blues...well, all of it. You have a feast for the senses all through the year.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

This is a bump. This is a slideshow I made back in 2010. I just like to check the link every once in awhile to make sure it is still working....

Probably a lot of newer folks around here haven't seen this.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

bumping my slide show again.... I just like to check every once in awhile to be sure this is still available and working. I just sent the link to our real estate agent. Maybe she can use it to help sell the house!

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”