GreenCeed
Newly Registered

Hello I'm new to this group

Hi I'm new here just saying hello.

Great helpfull site here.

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Hi, yes this is great site! Scott is very knowledgeable, as are many of the participants. :D

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Welcome to the funny farm! Bring your best questions and whatever answers you have at your disposal and we'll see you here...

Scott

Sara

Hi, I'm around more in the Summer but stop by from time to time in the Winter. It is a very helpful place. :D

Newt
Greener Thumb

Hi Green Ceed,

Welcome to to The Helpful Gardener. Glad you like this site! Sorry I didn't respond sooner but my computer went belly up the day after Christmas and I'm finally back in cyber space!

Newt

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

:D :D :D :D :D

Scott

critchy
Newly Registered

Hi!

I'm new too, and after reading through some of the topics I have to say that this seems like a great forum!

:D

James

Newt
Greener Thumb

Hi James,

Welcome to the Helpful Gardener and so happy you like it here. We love to have lots of new 'faces'. :) I'm located in Maryland, where the sleet and freezing rain that left Atlanta has come to torture us! You might want to put your state and hardiness zone in your profile so we can have a sense of where you are and whether we should be relieved or jealous of your weather!

Newt

lol, there's no need to be jealous of my local weather - I'm in the generally gloomy & usually rainy UK! :D

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Ah but for those of us who had not been above 20 degrees F for weeks on end the UK sounds like a lovely vacation...

All depends on your paradigm...

Scott

critchy
Newly Registered

You're quite right. It may be gloomy & foggy out there, but it's not freezing. I guess you could call it 'balmy'.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”