reminds me of some sorta game show or something... " name that tune"
Anyway! So I was in the kitchen observing my plants when I picked one up and noticed there were ity bity little bugs crawling around under the pots!! They are so tiny that they just look like specks on a camera yet visible to the eyes. There wasn't an overwhelming amount ( that I can tell ) but still enough to worry me as they were under more than one pot in the kitchen. I Decided to capture one and now have it in a tiny jar next to me... EWWWW!!!!!! ( I am soooo *NOT* a insect person ) Anyhow here are some characteristics.
- they are really tiny.
- they come in different sizes... super duper tiny .. to really tiny .. to tiny.
- they are blackish greyish brown in color. At first glance I would discribe them as black but looking closer they are more of a semi translucent gray color.
- they move pretty quick for such tiny little bugs.
- they move around like an ant would... aimlessly.
- he doesn't fly, he crawls.. and doesn't jump as far as I know just tries to climb the jar wall then falls or jumps off can't decide which.
- "he" could possibly be a she
- If I were to take a picture of the jar he/she is in you would think the jar was empty and that I had just caught an imaginary bug
- It has two front feelers... and doesn't stand still long enough for me to strain my eyes to see how many legs it has. ( if i were in a jar with a giant examining me I wouldn't stay still either. )
- I've determined he doesn't look like a mite or at least not the type of mites that look like spider mites.
I'm hoping this is enough detail... if not please let me know and I will attempt to send a picture.. (that should be fun) or perhaps my blurry cell phone video of them running around on a paper towel.
Good Luck contestants.. Let the games Begin!!