Introducing myself. :)

Hey everybody,

Just a quick introduction: my name is Jonathan Leger, and I'm a computer programmer by day. I'm here more to learn how to garden than to dispense with any advice. I was by no means born with a green thumb! But my wife and I have bought our first house together and we're trying to make the yard look nice. We've planted some trees, etc., and we have lots of plant-plans. So I'll be asking a lot of questions--I hope that's ok!

It's great that you are all here. I look forward to interacting with everybody.

Jon

webmaster
Site Admin

Feel free to ask away! This forum is a great place to hang out and discuss gardening. The idea here is to have friendly discussions.

:wink:

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Howdy Jon,

Nobody here knows everything, but we all know something and together we know a great deal. Chip in your two cents whenever appropriate and don't be shy about asking questions in the meantime...

Scott

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Yes, awsome! Contribute! That would be great! With all the people who peruse this site, the combined knowledge would be amazing. Look forward to hearing from you.

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Hope everyone feels free to log on and kick in their opinions here; we post them all...

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”