Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:52 am

Hozelock: hose to male?

Does anyone know where I can get a number of Hozelock type plastic male push-fit to compression hose connectors?

I want a hose with a male push-fit connector on the end, without using
a male-male adaptor.

Many years ago their original system had connectors this way round,
then they changed to the reverse system. They no longer make them.

Super Green Thumb
Posts: 4659
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Victoria, BC

I would ask a professional at Home Depot or even better at a local hardware store.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”