Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 pm



I'm planning on laying some turf soon and want to buy a suitable sprinkler. I need one that can cover a 36m2 area (square patch of turf) without having to re-place the sprinkler.

I've seen some good Hozelock sledge sprinklers on EBAY which cover a maximum of 180m2 but wanted to know if these can be configured to cover my garded.

Alternatively, if anybody can suggest a better device then I'd be happy to hear from you.

Gary - Never gardened in my life!

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”