FairyDust
Cool Member

Yep thats why I'm hesitant on it, I don't want to wind up neighbors yards or invade anywhere. it never grew back back home and it does get colder here in the winter, I really don't know if it makes a difference or not though, I'm only 1 zone down from back home.

Oh man you should see the ivy here too! Everywhere I move I fight ivy it seems like. it took two years to somewhat get it under control at our previous house. Now I see it spreading in the shady area of the far part of our yard. Yay! :roll:

Morning Glories are so beautiful though, I really like them but I think it might be for the best that I accidently killed mine lol.

I can't wait to see how the honeysuckle does over the next few years.

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Hi Fairy Dust,

Yes, I totally agree with you, it is so tempting to buy all the morning glory seeds that I see at the nurseries but, I must issue some restraint.

And I love honeysuckle, when I was young, my mother had honeysuckle growing along this one section of fence. It was always so lovely and smelled so nice. My (little did I know to be stepmother) had it growing around her property and I'm sure that it probably still looks wonderful even though, she doesn't live on the same property.

pixie777
Newly Registered

I know some of these plants suggested are poisonous for dogs.
My only suggestion is to research what plants are good to plant for dogs.

Good Luck and Happy Gardening!!

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”