As Cynthia says, clorox is a brand name for liquid chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite solution). Any offbrand will do, though there are some liquid bleaches available now that are not sodium hypochlorite, so read the label. Also, though chlorine bleaches are dilute, that is not to suggest that they are less than very caustic and deserve care in their use. Several years ago, the bleach manufacturers increased the concentration, likely to save on shipping and handling as the container size was roughly halved. Long before then I was once using clorox solution to clean mildew and algae from the paint on my house (a job that it does exceedingly well!). At the time I didn't know that clorox breaks down rubber. It is my understanding that drag racers will put it on their tires to soften the rubber and help with traction. Anyway, the clorox ate through my playtex gloves which was not noticed until my fingers started stinging. The solution, diluted about 50% had eaten several layers of skin off of my hand and virtually eliminated my finger prints for several weeks. That memory also reminds me of an old Alfred Hitchcock episode. In the film, a man murdered his wife, then brought in jars of acids and bases. He first disolved her tissue with the strong bases and then disolved her skeleton with the strong acids, all down the bathroom tub. His assumption was no body, no crime. Well, chlorine bleach does the same thing though is less caustic than sodium hydroxide (lye). It will dissolve skin and can be very damaging if gotten in your eye. So for your use, dilute to only a few percent. Don't splash on your clothes as it will eat holes in them if very concentrated. And give care to wash any off that contacts your skin.
Eclectic gardening style, drawing from 45 years of interest and experience. Mostly plant in raised beds and containers primarily using intensive gardening techniques.