tarian

this post sound like a warner bros cartoon
lol good job just try looking on the internet for natural and cheap deterends
tarian

alisios

Kenshin14435 wrote:I feed off ALOT of things. 2 of them being hate and violence. 8) :roll: :wink: :twisted:
In that case, you should be pruning, pinching, bending and cutting quite often! :wink:

constantstaticx3
Green Thumb

I've seen a motion activated sprinkler system before. I'm not sure how they work but it's better than killing them right away.

I'm a hunter myself and it really doesn't bother me because there are just so many of them to begin with and the population needs to be controlled. It is also not neccesarily legal to shoot a pellet gun so it really isn't a good idea but we really don't have a choice. I believe a natural predetor needs to be introduced to keep their numbers in check.

Tom

Kenshin14435

alisios wrote:
Kenshin14435 wrote:I feed off ALOT of things. 2 of them being hate and violence. 8) :roll: :wink: :twisted:
In that case, you should be pruning, pinching, bending and cutting quite often! :wink:
Too True my friend, Too True :mrgreen:

K5
~ Ken ~

Kenshin14435

constantstaticx3 wrote:I've seen a motion activated sprinkler system before. I'm not sure how they work but it's better than killing them right away.

I'm a hunter myself and it really doesn't bother me because there are just so many of them to begin with and the population needs to be controlled. It is also not neccesarily legal to shoot a pellet gun so it really isn't a good idea but we really don't have a choice. I believe a natural predetor needs to be introduced to keep their numbers in check.

Tom
Yes, I have heard of these. They cost too much money for me though.
In a year I'll be able to become a lifeguard and that earns quite a bit of money. Also, I don't hunt. I never had hunted. But yet I have no problem "taking care" of thnigs like this if it has to come to it. It actually scares me that I can do it without hesitation but whatever. And your very right. It isn't quite legal to do these things where I live but as you said "what choice do we have". I have been looking into a anti-squirrel gun. Instead of shooting a hard projectile it shoots a soft peice of foam or something of the sort. It compacts on impact with the intended object so it delivers some little amount of pain. I think it hurts less than a tenth of how much airsoft hurts. They have different hardness too. Depending on what size of pest you are dealing with and to come over the fact that it might just be a stubborn little pest. Some who have used this have actually stated that after awhile, the pest that is being shot at develops a liking to being shot.(Thats the part about the hardness of the projectile I was talking about) These don't come cheap either. Some the good ones come at the hefty price of 1000 dollars. These by the way, are legal in most areas.

Ken
~ Ken ~

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”