lusciouslove
Newly Registered

I think my Bonsai baby is dying. Please help!

I bought this bonai 3 months ago. I followed the instructions that came with it. As much as I want to leave it inside the house they said it has to be outside. I live in Utah and the weather here is unpredictable. We just left it outside. Watered it and put it where it can get a lot of sun all day, watered it every week. We did get a lot of snow for 2 weekends. And now, the tree is starting to turn yellow and brittle. I really don’t want it to die. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here. Please help. I’m sure this question has been asked bajillion times, but I’m having a hard time looking through thousands and thousands of topics. Thank you.
Attachments
3A222FA1-6457-42AA-86A4-994268D907B5.jpeg

Aida

I wish I could help, but I know nothing about Bonsai, so you will have to wait for the more experienced folks. :(

One thing I can say is it would be really helpful if you included the exact name of the species you have. Different trees require different care, so, step one is to identify what you have.

Aida

I wish I could help, but I know nothing about Bonsai, so you will have to wait for the more experienced folks. :(

One thing I can say is it would be really helpful if you included the exact name of the species you have. Different trees require different care, so, step one is to identify what you have.

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”