Gnome
Super Green Thumb

LiddleBuddha,
Oh darn, too bad. What about willows and Rosie, Beyonce, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, David Hasselhoff and Simon Cowell? Any chance there? hehe
:lol: :lol:

How about George Bush, Dick 'the shooter' Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzales, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleeza Rice, etc, etc.

Norm

Bonsaimatt

LiddleBuddha wrote: I've had a few willow cuttings sitting in a pot of water in my yard for a couple weeks now. I've been monitoring and no roots yet, but it'll probably be just another minute.

Oh darn, too bad. What about willows and Rosie, Beyonce, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, David Hasselhoff and Simon Cowell? Any chance there? hehe :twisted:

Thanks again for the help and recommendations, everyone! :D
Peace...
- LB
No roots yet? Do you have them sitting in sun? If so, I've had better luck rooting them indoors away from direct sun light, then after two weeks (and the potting up) moving them outside.

Maybe Paris Hilton or David Hasselhoff, I can see David's experiance in the sand helping out. But some how I think seeing him run the combat zones in slow motion won't help. And Paris would be better off "helping" me out before shes goes to jail. ha ha. She's jail bait. ha ha :lol:

Your Welcome :)

ynot
Greener Thumb

Rosie, Beyonce, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, David Hasselhoff and Simon Cowell? Any chance there? hehe
:lol: :lol:
How about George Bush, Dick 'the shooter' Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzales, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleeza Rice, etc, etc.
How did we get on the topic of organic fertilizer producers:?:...:P :twisted: :lol:

Bonsaimatt

How did we get on the topic of organic fertilizer producers:?:...:P :twisted: :lol:

I thought they had problems with sewage runoff going into the ocean there in California. Caused by "Non Combatants" otherwise known as "Celebrities". They always have something to say...but no trigger finger. But...on the other hand, I can see the Olsen twins helping out. Man they got ugly.

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”