Which tree is going to look better 5 years from now?

Chinese Elm
60%
Japanese Juniper
10%
Both!
20%
Neither!
10%

Total votes: 10
Victrinia Ridgeway

Well you can thank Norm twice then... he's the one who asked me to come and play in the first place. 8)

I just enjoy this forum, its a nice place to drop by and hang out. I hope to continue to add to the body of discussion for some time.

Kindest regards,

Victrinia
La belle cose prendono tempo... (Beautiful things take time...)

Marsman
Green Thumb

Victrinia Ridgeway wrote:PS. I do have a book coming out this fall that I collaborated on... photography though, not the writing. It's the biography of my teacher and a display of his work in photographs. I was one of the prinicpal photographers for the project. :lol:
Be sure to let us know when it comes out.

El Woodrow
Newly Registered

Hi all - I just signed up to say thanks to everyone for all the valuable info. Bonsai is something I've been fascinated with for several years but I'm only now beginning to get serious about taking the plunge. Well, except that time I fell victim to a "Home Depot" mistake, but we'll just move past that.

Victrinia, your post was maybe the most singularly informative set of paragraphs I've read yet...and I've been doing lots of research over the past several weeks. I think you hit the nail on the head about there not being enough info on the horticultural side of things.

Thanks to StickFish, Norm and Marsman too. You all have encouraged me to continue researching and, hopefully, put it all into practice soon.

Gnome
Mod

El,

Welcome to the site, glad you found us. I look forward to seeing what path you choose to take.

Norm

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”