snowblind
Cool Member

Chinese Elm.

lo and hello this is my elm. ive had it for around 5 years. the man I got it from had had it for many many years its easy over 80 years +
its one of the best tress ive ever had
the pic makes it look a lot smaller than it really is its around a foot and a half the tree and the pot is imported from japan aswell was a verry good deal as ive knowe the guy I got it from for years =D

its the onely one ive got atm =( hopeing to get more soon

[img]https://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss314/DrVenjer/33460007.jpg[/img]

snowblind
Cool Member

ive just looked at the pic I posted and its not a verry good one whot do ppl think of my tree ill sort out sum better pics asap

siston1
Newly Registered

Beautiful!!

Gnome
Super Green Thumb

snowblind,

Definitely one of the better Chinese Elms we've seen here, thanks for posting it. What other species are you interested in?

Norm

snowblind
Cool Member

wow erm I'm intrested in like all of them but I think my fav has got to be the fig due to its really narly trunk the really heavy roots you can get make them look so nice and you can really dress the pots nicely aswell

Matt_09

Wow,
That is a beautiful tree, I like it a lot. The branch placement is superb, the person you recieved this from obviously knew what he was doing, kudos to having an excellent tree. :D

snowblind
Cool Member

the guy I got the tree from is a old hand at bonsai and this was one of his first trees. he let me have it due to the fact I bugged him for years XD allso I had had a lot of other trees from him in the past . the placement of the branches ive changed alittle dude to the fact I wonted to put my stamp on the tree and wow has it gone well but its a elm and they tend to go well =D

thank you for the comments btw you make me blush :oops:

[img]https://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss314/DrVenjer/33460006.jpg[/img]

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”