pj12181

To the HG. Big up. Blue Star

I will move it inside tomorrow. I thought maybe leaviong it out would tuffin it up <---spl. Well ill treat it otherwise, its cold sure and windy, I know I don't realy want to be outside. Now I'm not pruning it when you say take out the brown, right? Ok, all said and done the tree looks good and I'm not that worried. Again its my first tree, first winter and your helping me get it right. thanks again. One more thing if you would. I'm taking my first trip to Japan come Feb, and would like to see trees ya know. I have done little research about the gardens their and any help from anyone as to where to go would be great...Ill take lots of pic for you all. I've gone on long enough here. If you believe this, creation gave us the free will to garden and with its fruit the air can muster mighty breeze...help the air we must breath...this is a wish of mine.

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

The HG is on the road for the next while. Hopefully, he'll have a chance to answer your question while on the road but, possibly not.

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Greetings from Baltimore (awful warm for January)

Sure, I get the air thing; we breath in what plants breath out and vice versa. We nees to keep that in focus as we continue to cut down trees to house more people (like knocking out the life support in your spaceship to make more bunks; not too bright).

Going to Japan; you are most lucky. If I were a budding bonsai fanatic I would not miss Omiya; a small village near Tokyo where they have been growing bonsai for centuries...

Going near Kyoto? The gardens there are probably the best in the country, at least if you are interested in the historical roots of Japanese gardening. Some are easier to get into than others, so let me know where you are going and I'll see if I can give you some recommendations...shoot me a PM, but know I am at a trade show and it might be spotty on the returns...

Scott

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Glad to see that you were able to access the site from the Road Scott! :)

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”