uzeyr

HELP HELP HELP APHIDS THEY FOLLOWED ME HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

help please I need help I had a previous infestation in africa but got rid of it because the trees were outside and I could use insectisied in uk they are all indoor and the pomegranate has aphids just noticed em looked very wel on the other bonsai like the figs and the pepepr there was none do u think my whole indoor collection is infested that is maybe why my pepper tree is loosing leaves but I checked strongly and I only saw aphids in the pomegranate I moved the pomegranate out but I am afraid for my bonsai they were all on one stand and could this have caused all of them to be infested with aphids in case I spot some in few days what should I do I cant use insectiside the pple in the house wont let me
please help with any info u have thanks :cry:

alexinoklahoma

Neem oil works well, IME and is not technically an insecticide :-) You can also, or in addition to the Neem, use water-sprays (hose or squirt bottle/gun) to blast off the aphids. Outdoors is best, of course, or give hard rinse in a shower...or whatever works (!). If there's aphids, you will see them with careful inspection(s). If none present on other plants, they are not the issue on *those*...

Alex

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”