BEEMERW

MY NEW PLANTS COMING-3 CUPHEA BREEDS?

Glasshouse works was doing a sale of blooming bonsai's. these are 3 out of 4. the nest topic is #4. you are experts, though I will still look also for info. I ordered a Cuphea David Verity (Hybrid) for only4.00: Cuphea Hyssopieolia Palest Pinkie for 3.50: and a Cuphea hyssopieolia Linda Downer for #.75. Prices are awesome and the plants are beauties and they can be houseplants. I know they bloom off and on throughout the year. of course, you put them out in nice weather. I originally wanted the type of mum they had, but that is out until Spring. This is fine. Does anyone know of these. My next pst is my last one I ordered.

alexinoklahoma

Cuphea bonsai? Most interesting...let us know how the ramification works out for you with the species, please...

Alex

BEEMERW

Not getting the David Verity (cigar plant)....Decided to go with a Fuschia Enclianda Lottie Hobbie. Will have them all this coming week. Barbara

BEEMERW

I RECIEVED THE PLANTS. HOWEVER TO MY SURPRISE ONCE AGAIN I GOT MORE PLANTS THAN I ORDERED BECAUSE THEY PACKED WRONG. ALL OF THEM IN WONDERFUL CONDITION. 2 YEARS OLD. BUGLESS. I DID GET THE DAVID VERTY-(CIGAR PLANT) AND THE PALEST PINKIE AND LINDA DOWNER. BOTH THE CIGAR AND LINDA ARE BLOOMING. I ALSOP HAVE, AND I HAVE THE SPECIES SHORTENED NAMEFUSCHIA LOTTIE HOBBIE AND A DURANTA ERECTA NANA ALBA (SPECIES dWARF). BUT THEY ALSO SENT A VERIGATED TOO.SO I HAVE MORE THAN I ASKED. SO IN ALL WITH SHIPPING , MY 5 PLANTS WERE 16.25 WITH SHIPPING IT WAS 30.15 AND I HAVE AN EXTRA PLANT. BLOWS MY MIND. tHEY ARE GREAT TO DEAL WITH AT GLASSHOUSEWORKS.COM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Gnome
Super Green Thumb

Barb,

Glad to hear that you are pleased with you order. :)

Norm

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”